Born in Mexico. Raised in California. A modern classic with a Black Lines kick.
How to Serve
- Get the bottle and a couple of coupes in the fridge before serving. The colder the better
- Grab a rocks glass, this can also be chilled before serving.
- Fill the rocks glass with a healthy amount of ice.
- Pour 100ml per serve (125ml if you are using a large glass) into the rocks glass
- Simply top with a lime wedge and or chilli top.
Name of Producer: Black Lines
Ingredients: Olmeca Tequila Blanco, Agave, lime & chilli
Serves: 5 at 100Ml