When Bouclé developed the new spring scent during the long winter lockdown they both knew it had to be uplifting and verdant.
Floral Neroli is combined with woody Vetiver and topped with the fresh zesty notes exuded by May Chang.
Allow this unique Bouclé blend of essential oils to fill your homes with the most spring like of bouquets, transporting you to the bluebell peppered woods that come with Spring's optimism.
- Made using eco soy wax and cotton wicks for a slow clean burn
- This candle is made from the finest eco soy wax which offers a longer and cleaner burn, is vegan and cruelty free as well as being a renewable natural resource.
- 100% pure natural Essential Oils (no synthetic fragrances, chemicals or colours).
- 180ml size
- Approximate burn times is 40 burn hours
- The candle is hand poured in a beautiful apothecary style and recyclable amber glass jars which can also be repurposed around the home after use. It is sealed with an aluminium lid.
- Comes in a hand stamped recycled cardboard box filled with recycled cardboard filling.
- Candle label and internal note & instructions printed on recycled brown paper.
- Handmade in Hackney, East London.
- On your first candle burn, we highly recommend that you burn the candle for at least 3 hours. This allows the melt pool to reach the edges of the candle and avoids tunnelling.
- Always try to trim the tip of your wick between each light to 6mm. This enables to wax to travel up the wick properly to feed the flame and will ensure you get the best results from your candle.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in our showroom in Hackney.