Lamp "Lanna" draws inspiration from a particular Thai ritual of releasing hundreds of flying lanterns in the sky. The warm light of the opal hand-blown glass diffuser – made of two layers of polished blown glass- gives a refined atmosphere to the night, reminiscent of old traditions.
- Maximum power 1x 20W / 1x 10W (LED)
- Voltage: 220-240 / 120 V
- Energy efficiency class from A+ to E IP20
- Color temperature: 2700K; Luminous flux: 1180 lm
- In line on/off switch included on cable
- Light bulb is not included
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in our showroom in Hackney.
Materials: Mouth blown glass, coated metal.
Dimensions: Ø 22 x H 40 cm | Base Ø 15 cm
*This lamp will be made to order. Please contact us for further information regarding lead times.