This contemporary take on a traditional festive candle is the perfect balance between fresh Scandinavian fir tree and zingy orange citrus peppered with fragrant star anise, clove bud & cinnamon bark. After hearing about how it made everyone feel so festive & cosy, we couldn't help but bring it back for another chilly season!
Using essential oils to scent the candles means that each of our natural festive blends is an exclusive Bouclé combination without the use of artificial fragrance oils. Ideal to burn over Christmas and the following winter months when comfort is most needed.
This candle is perfect for providing a merry ambience within a living room full of loving friends & family.
- This candle is made from the finest eco soy wax which offers a longer and cleaner burn, is vegan and cruelty free as well as being a renewable natural resource.
- 100% pure natural Essential Oils (no synthetic fragrances, chemicals or colours).
- Available in three sizes (small 120ml // medium 180ml // large 500ml).
- Approximate burn times are (small 25 burn hours // medium 40 burn hours).
- The candle is hand poured in a beautiful apothecary style and recyclable amber glass jars which can also be repurposed around the home after use. It is sealed with an aluminium lid.
- Comes in a hand stamped recycled cardboard box filled with recycled cardboard filling.
- Candle label and internal note & instructions printed on recycled brown paper.
- Handmade in Hackney, East London.
- On your first candle burn, we highly recommend that you burn the candle for at least 3 hours. This allows the melt pool to reach the edges of the candle and avoids tunnelling.
- Always try to trim the tip of your wick between each light to 3mm. This enables to wax to travel up the wick properly to feed the flame and will ensure you get the best results from your candle.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us in our showroom in Hackney.