Perfect for a long soak in the bath, in a spring kitchen or simply to uplift and invigorate in times of need, this candle has the perfect balance of aromatic sweetness and citrus. With fennel's sweet earthy aroma, much like aniseed, combined with refreshing citrus notes from both lime zest and pink grapefruit, it will help you to unwind yet still feel energised.
- This candle is made from the finest eco soy wax which offers a longer and cleaner burn, is vegan and cruelty free as well as being a renewable natural resource.
- 100% pure natural Essential Oils (no synthetic fragrances, chemicals or colours).
- Available in two sizes (small 120ml // medium 180ml).
- Approximate burn times are (small 25 burn hours // medium 40 burn hours).
- The candle is hand poured in a beautiful apothecary style and recyclable amber glass jars which can also be repurposed around the home after use. It is sealed with an aluminium lid.
- Comes in a hand stamped recycled cardboard box filled with recycled cardboard filling.
- Candle label and internal note & instructions printed on recycled brown paper.
- Handmade in Hackney, East London.
- On your first candle burn, we highly recommend that you burn the candle for at least 3 hours. This allows the melt pool to reach the edges of the candle and avoids tunnelling.
- Always try to trim the tip of your wick between each light to 3mm. This enables to wax to travel up the wick properly to feed the flame and will ensure you get the best results from your candle.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us in our showroom in Hackney.