Calming Siberian Pine blends beautifully with the gentle floral notes of Petit Grain & aromatic Frankincense to create a slightly herbaceous tantalising scent. This candle will lift the mood inside your home, even on the most bleak winter days, and leave you feeling festive and restored.
- The wooden wick produces a slightly larger flame & burns slower than traditional cotton wicks and emits a gentle red glow and soft crackle as it burns.
- This candle is made from the finest eco soy wax which offers a longer and cleaner burn, is vegan and cruelty free as well as being a renewable natural resource.
- 100% pure natural Essential Oils (no synthetic fragrances, chemicals or colours).
- Available in two sizes (small 120ml // medium 180ml).
- Approximate burn times are (small 25 burn hours // medium 40 burn hours).
- The candle is hand poured in a beautiful apothecary style and recyclable amber glass jars which can also be repurposed around the home after use. It is sealed with an aluminium lid.
- Comes in a hand stamped recycled cardboard box filled with recycled cardboard filling.
- Candle label and internal note & instructions printed on recycled brown paper.
- Handmade in Hackney, East London.
- On your first candle burn, we highly recommend that you burn the candle for at least 3 hours. This allows the melt pool to reach the edges of the candle and avoids tunnelling.
- Always try to trim the tip of your wick between each light to 3mm. This enables to wax to travel up the wick properly to feed the flame and will ensure you get the best results from your candle.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us in our showroom in Hackney.